Adam Belzberg represents and advises employers, from small businesses to international corporations, in all aspects of labor and employment law. He has particular experience representing employers in the agriculture, construction, and energy industries.
Adam's litigation experience includes class action and individual litigation arising under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act (MSPA), Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other state and federal employment laws. Adam also provides daily advice and counsel to employers on employment issues including employment policies, non-compete, non-solicitation, and trade secret issues.
Adam is well-versed in traditional labor relations law. He regularly represents management before the NLRB in cases involving union representation and unfair labor practices, negotiating collective bargaining agreements, and arbitrating labor and employment disputes on behalf of management.
- Preferred Provider, Washington Farm Labor Association
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section, Practice and Procedure Under the NLRA Committee
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section, Fair Labor Standards Legislation Committee
- King County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- Washington State Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section