Provided by Andrea Canfield
Andrea Canfield is a partner in Stoel Rives' Corporate group. Andrea advises Alaska Native corporations and privately held, small and middle market companies in mergers and acquisitions. Andrea also counsels small business owners and startup companies in corporate governance, commercial transactions and debt financing. Andrea is a member of the firm’s ad hoc Corporate Pro Bono Committee, Culture Committee and Women Lawyers Affinity Group.
Before joining Stoel Rives, Andrea was a summer associate at Lane Powell PC in Anchorage (summer 2012) and a clerk at McGuire Woods LLP in Charlottesville, Virginia (winter 2012).
- The UAA Legal Studies Program Advisory Committee
- Alaska Bar Association
- Business Law Section, Alaska Bar Association
- International Law Section, Alaska Bar Association
- Anchorage Bar Association
- The National Black Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Board of Directors, Abused Women’s Aide in Crisis, March 2020–present
Top Forty Under 40
Alaska Journal of Commerce
Andrew Guy Pro Bono
Stoel Rives LLP