Tim Snider is a partner in the firm’s Portland office and a trial attorney. He recently served as chair of the firm’s multioffice litigation group. Tim focuses his practice on business disputes, representing a range of clients in the insurance, consumer products and e-commerce, financial services, food and agribusiness, healthcare, and energy industries facing class actions, government enforcement actions, antitrust, corporate governance, bad faith and other disputes. Tim has extensive trial and arbitration experience around the country, including in Oregon, Washington, California, Idaho, New York, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Florida and Texas.
- American Bar Association, Class Action and Securities Litigation Section
- Oregon State Liaison, American Bar Association, Class Actions and Derivative Suits Subcommittee
- Oregon State Bar, Securities Section
- Past Chair, Oregon State Bar, Business Litigation Section
- Multnomah County Bar Association
Co-Author, “A Practitioner’s Guide to Class Actions,” (ABA 2d ed.) (Fall 2017)