Chris Criglow is a partner in Stoel Rives’ Real Estate group who focuses his practice on real estate and business transactions and counseling in the industries of real estate development and investment, agribusiness, and timberlands/forest products, including leasing, purchases, sales, financing and related general commercial contracts. His goal in every representation is to provide responsive, efficient service and sound counsel to help clients achieve their objectives.
Chris works on matters related to:
- Acquisition, disposition, leasing and financing of agricultural properties and timberlands.
- General commercial real estate transactions, development, leasing and financing.
- Urban multifamily development projects.
- Port terminal projects.
- Manufacturing and food processing facilities.
- Brownfield redevelopment projects.
- Habitat restoration projects.
- Renewable energy projects.
Before joining Stoel Rives, Chris practiced at Perkins Coie LLP (associate, 2005-2014; partner, 2014-2018); and Jones, Walker, Waechter, Poitevent, Carrere & Denegre, LLP (associate, 2000-2005); and was an abstractor and landman at Criglow Land & Title Co. Inc. (1995-1997).