USA New Jersey Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Charles M. Forman Forman Holt Attorneys At Law
- David Bass Cole Schotz P.C.
- Jeffrey T Testa McCarter & English, LLP
- Joseph J DiPasquale Fox Rothschild
- Michael S Etkin Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Robert K. Malone Gibbons P.C.
- Warren A. Usatine Cole Schotz P.C.
- John MairoPorzio, Bromberg & Newman PC
- Jonathan RabinowitzRabinowitz, Lubetkin & Tully, LLC
- Louis ModugnoTrif & Modugno LLC
- Richard D. TrenkTrenk Isabel
- Alan Brody Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- David H. Stein Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A.
- Frank Velocci Faegre Drinker
- Jeffrey Bernstein McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- Mark Hall Fox Rothschild
- Morris Bauer Duane Morris LLP
- Robert Nies Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC
- Stuart Komrower Cole Schotz P.C.
- Eric PerkinsBecker
- Jay LubetkinRabinowitz, Lubetkin & Tully, LLC
- Paul HollanderOkin Hollander LLP
- Brett S. Theisen Gibbons P.C.
- Catherine Youngman Fox Rothschild
- Clement Farley McCarter & English, LLP
- Curtis Plaza Riker Danzig LLP
- Daniel M. Stolz Genova Burns LLC
- David N. Crapo Gibbons P.C.
- Felice Yudkin Cole Schotz P.C.
- Jacob Frumkin Cole Schotz P.C.
- Mark Conlan Gibbons P.C.
- Michael Pompeo Faegre Drinker
- Natasha Songonuga Gibbons P.C.
- Ryan Jareck Cole Schotz P.C.
- Sam Della Fera Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC
- Stephen V. Falanga Walsh Pizzi O'Reilly Falanga LLP
- Tara J. Schellhorn Riker Danzig LLP
- Andrea DobinMcManimon, Scotland & Baumann, LLC
- Brett MoorePorzio, Bromberg & Newman PC
- Douglas McGillWebber McGill LLC
- Jeffrey A. CooperRabinowitz, Lubetkin & Tully, LLC
Up and Coming
- Sari. B PlaconaMcManimon, Scotland & Baumann, LLC
- Sydney DarlingTrenk Isabel
1Cole Schotz P.C.Bankruptcy/Restructuring2023 | Band 1 |Cole Schotz P.C. is home to a prestigious group of highly regarded practitioners known for the representation of debtors and creditors' committees as well as hedge funds and liquidating trustees. Experienced in corporate restructurings and insolvency proceedings for distressed businesses, as well as asset sales. Noted for its work on bankruptcy litigation. 1Lowenstein Sandler LLPBankruptcy/Restructuring2023 | Band 1 |Lowenstein Sandler LLP is a prominent multiservice firm with a long-established presence in the market. Regularly advises on matters in New Jersey as well as those involving clients based outside of the state. Maintains a reputation for acting for creditors' committees, unions and debtors in Chapter 11 reorganizations. Demonstrates additional strength in representing defrauded investors in bankruptcy litigation. 1Riker Danzig LLPBankruptcy/Restructuring2023 | Band 1 |Riker Danzig LLP houses an accomplished group of practitioners with experience in bankruptcy litigation and Chapter 11 reorganizations. Considerable expertise in healthcare-related insolvencies and real estate restructurings, as well as asbestos-related bankruptcies. The team is well versed in representing all parties, including secured creditors and creditor committees, as well as trustees and debtors.
2Gibbons P.C.Bankruptcy/Restructuring2023 | Band 2 |Gibbons P.C. offers a well-regarded group with experience in acting for both creditors and debtors. Expertise includes workouts and insolvency counseling, bankruptcy litigation and foreclosure actions. The team works across a number of industries, with expertise in environment, healthcare and financial services. Works closely with specialists from other departments to provide a comprehensive bankruptcy service. 2McCarter & English, LLPBankruptcy/Restructuring2023 | Band 2 |McCarter & English LLP is a notable presence in the New Jersey market, with the capability to advise clients throughout the Northeast. Has experience across the full range of bankruptcy matters, including regular work on gaming, retail and healthcare insolvencies, as well as distressed real estate loans. Fields a team of attorneys with experience in federal, state and appellate courts, and regularly advises on out-of-court restructurings.
- Porzio, Bromberg & Newman PCBankruptcy/Restructuring2023 | Band 2
3Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PCBankruptcy/Restructuring2023 | Band 3 |Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC possesses considerable experience in representing creditors and debtors in work such as debtor-in-possession financings, exercising liens, and reorganizations for distressed companies in both Chapter 11 proceedings and out-of-court restructurings. Also known for enforcing security interests and advising on issues relating to stock acquisitions. Routinely represents clients across the insurance, healthcare, energy and banking industries, among others. 3Duane Morris LLPBankruptcy/Restructuring2023 | Band 3 |Duane Morris is a prominent firm that is well equipped to handle a range of matters. Their clients receive extensive support in bankruptcy filings and out-of-court financial restructuring services. The team is also adept at handling cross-border insolvency matters. 3Faegre DrinkerBankruptcy/Restructuring2023 | Band 3 |Faegre Drinker occupies an enviable footprint across the US, following the merger of two well-established law firms. The firm has strong capability in bankruptcy litigation, and restructuring both in and out of court, accepting instructions from unsecured creditors' committees and other participants. 3Fox RothschildBankruptcy/Restructuring2023 | Band 3 |Fox Rothschild LLP offers a respected bankruptcy practice with experience in representing creditors, debtors and trustees. Considerable expertise in Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcies. Known for advising on bankruptcy matters involving companies from the chemical, energy and communications industries, among others. 3Greenberg Traurig, LLPBankruptcy/Restructuring2023 | Band 3 |Greenberg Traurig's team represents a range of clients in both in-court and out-of-court matters. The practitioners have considerable strength in handling issues related to restructurings, distressed acquisitions and sales, among others. Their experienced lawyers effectively handle issues that contain both domestic and international elements. 3Sills Cummis & Gross P.C.Bankruptcy/Restructuring2023 | Band 3 |Sills Cummis & Gross P.C. is home to a well-regarded team with experience in representing debtors, Chapter 9 and 11 trustees and secured creditors. Especially notable for its work on healthcare and hospital-related bankruptcies. It also advises on out-of-court restructurings, as well as bankruptcy-related litigation. Also frequently sought by management firms to advise on commercial workouts. 3Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A.Bankruptcy/Restructuring2023 | Band 3 |Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer's team is held in high regard for its capacity to handle a broad spectrum of distressed debt matters. Its practitioners are routinely called upon to provide counsel on out-of-court workouts, foreclosure issues and more. In addition, the group represents clients facing debt-related litigation.
- McManimon, Scotland & Baumann, LLCBankruptcy/Restructuring2023 | Band 3
- Rabinowitz, Lubetkin & Tully, LLCBankruptcy/Restructuring2023 | Band 3