The key benefits of a Chambers Profile
The Chambers suite of profiles showcase your rankings to an engaged global audience, allowing in-house counsel, legal teams, and clients to make informed buying decisions.
For all ranked firms, the suite of profiles enhance rankings and make your firm become more discoverable. Clients use chambers.com when choosing legal service providers and a Chambers Profile provides your firm a unique opportunity to connect with this engaged audience.
All profiles in the suite can be managed and updated instantly using our self-service management tool, ensuring your content reflects your most recent achievements and work.
Benefits of a Chambers Firm Profile
· Global exposure and the opportunity to win international and local business
· Licensed use of your Chambers review and editorial
· Access to a Chambers ranking badge for use in marketing materials
· House press releases, articles, and overviews on your profile page
· Contact card offers a direct communication between users and your firm
Research Analytics, which is offered as part of a Profile+ subscription, offers vital insights into your firm’s reputation and allows you to benchmark your firm against competitors, discover areas of opportunities and growth, understand how your rankings are developing and analyse the impact of submissions and penetration in key areas of the Chambers research.
Maximising your Chambers Profiles
If your firm already subscribes to a profile, Chambers would like to ensure you are making the most of your investment. For guidance on completing your profiles we have compiled a step-by-step guide including advice on creating SEO friendly content.