Managing Partner: Stephen J Brogan
US Offices: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Houston, Irvine, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Pittsburgh, San Diego, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Washington
Europe and Middle East Offices: Amsterdam, Brussels, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Paris, Saudi Arabia
Asia-Pacific Offices: Beijing, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Perth, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Taipei, Tokyo
Latin America Offices: Mexico City, São Paulo
Jones Day is a global law firm with more than 2,500 lawyers in 42 offices across five continents. The firm is distinguished by: a singular tradition of client service; the mutual commitment to, and the seamless collaboration of, a true partnership; formidable legal talent across multiple disciplines and jurisdictions; and shared professional values that focus on client needs.
Jones Day is an institutional partner for clients who seek counsel that seeks to understand them and their needs; that communicates with clients about their needs and the different tactics available for addressing those needs; that works seamlessly and impressively across offices and practices and with the client; that provides talent and expertise across subject areas and geographies; and that brings commitment and courage to the relationship and its engagements. The firm is formidable because every partner and every client has the entire global institution at their command and is a high priority of the firm as a whole. Jones Day are true partners, with each other and, even more importantly, with their clients.
Main Areas of Practice:
■ Antitrust & Competition
■ Business & Tort Litigation
■ Business Restructuring & Reorganisation
■ Cybersecurity, Privacy & Data Protection
■ Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
■ Financial Markets
■ Global Disputes
■ Government Regulation
■ Health Care & Life Sciences
■ Insurance Recovery
■ Intellectual Property
■ Investigations & White Collar Defence
■ Issues & Appeals
■ Labor & Employment
■ Mergers & Acquisitions
■ Private Equity
■ Real Estate
■ State Attorneys General Enforcement, Investigations & Litigation
■ Securities Litigation & SEC Enforcement
Regions of Practice:
Surveys repeatedly list Jones Day as one of the most frequently engaged law firms by U.S. corporations for both transactional and disputes matters, and among the leaders in client service. Jones Day’s more than 1,600 lawyers across its 18 U.S. offices collaborate to serve clients across practices and geographies on all major matters that span time-honored practices (antitrust, mergers and acquisitions, litigation, and government regulation) to more recently established and expanded areas (cybersecurity, life sciences, energy, and technology) that specifically address the contemporary challenges of an increasingly complex global business and legal environment.
Europe & Middle East:
Jones Day provides a significant presence in Europe that offers clients more than 500 lawyers from its nine European offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan, Munich, and Paris. The firm’s lawyers counsel clients in administrative and public law, banking and finance, capital markets, competition law and regulatory, derivatives, market infrastructures, dispute resolution, and investigations. In the Middle East, more than 20 lawyers are based in the firm’s offices in Dubai and Saudi Arabia. They have accumulated significant experience in most of the region’s key industries and jurisdictions, advising on mergers and acquisitions and corporate transactions, projects and infrastructure, commercial transactions, real estate and construction matters, regulatory compliance, and dispute resolution.
Jones Day has committed substantial resources and capacity to serve each of Asia’s distinct markets, including China, Japan, Singapore and Southeast Asia, as well as Australia. Spread throughout ten offices in the region, the firm’s 250+ lawyers represent clients in practice areas including antitrust, banking and finance, capital markets, corporate and commercial, energy, global disputes, intellectual property, labor and employment, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, real estate, and several others. The majority of Jones Day’s Asia-based lawyers are admitted to practice local law in their home jurisdictions. Most have practiced in more than one country, enabling Jones Day’s Asia team to render multijurisdictional legal services. Jones Day has been granted a Qualifying Foreign Law Practice license (QFLP) in Singapore.
Jones Day is one of the leading global law firms serving the Latin American region through its offices in Mexico City and São Paulo, along with attorneys based in key business and legal centers such as New York, Houston, Dallas, Miami, and Madrid. Jones Day’s Latin American experience extends to mergers and acquisitions, investigations and anti-corruption, projects and infrastructure, banking and finance, energy, dispute resolution, business restructuring, private equity and capital markets.
Main Areas of Practice:
From offices on five continents, Jones Day’s clients tap the experience and knowledge of its lawyers on complex transactions, high-stakes litigation, cybersecurity, capital markets activities, intellectual property rights, regulatory compliance, tax issues, and virtually every other type of legal matter potentially impacting the modern national or multinational corporation.
Provided by Jones Day
- BrisbaneLevel 8 Suite 20, 320 Adelaide Street, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, QLD4000View ranked officeMelbourneLevel 51, Rialto Towers, 525 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, VIC 3000View ranked officePerthLevel 17, Alluvion, 58 Mounts Bay Road, Perth, Western Australia, Australia, WA 6000View ranked officeSydneyAurora Place, Level 41, 88 Phillip Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, NSW 2000View ranked office
- BrusselsRue de la Régence 4, Regentschapstraat, Brussels, Brussels Capital Region, Belgium, B-1000View ranked office
- São Paulo - SPEdifício Plaza Iguatemi, Avenida Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 2277, 5º andar, Jardim Paulistano, São Paulo - SP, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 01452-000View ranked office
- Beijing32nd Floor, China World Office 1, 1 Jianguomenwai Avenue, Beijing, Beijing, China, 100004View ranked officeHong Kong31st Floor, Edinburgh Tower, The Landmark, 15 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, ChinaView ranked officeShanghai4th Floor, 27 Zhong Shan Dong Yi Road, Shanghai, Shanghai, China, 200002View ranked office
- Paris2 rue Saint-Florentin, Paris, Paris, France, 75001View ranked office
- DüsseldorfNeuer Stahlhof, Breite Strasse 69, Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, 40213View ranked officeFrankfurt am MainNEXTOWER, Thurn-und-Taxis-Platz 6, Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany, 60313View ranked officeMunichPrinzregentenstrasse 11, Munich, Bavaria, Germany, 80538View ranked office
- MilanVia Turati, 16-18, Milan, Lombardy, Italy, 20121View ranked office
- TokyoThe Okura Prestige Tower, 2-10-4 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan, 105-0001View ranked office
- Mexico CityPaseo de la Reforma 342, Col. Juárez, Pisos 29 y 30, Mexico City, Ciudad de México, Mexico, 06600View ranked office
- AmsterdamConcertgebouwplein 20, Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands, 1071 LNView ranked office
- Riyadh29 Prince Mamdouh bin Abdulaziz Street, AlSulaimanya, P.O.Box: 22166, Riyadh, Al Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 11495View ranked office
- Singapore138 Market Street, Level 28 CapitaGreen, Singapore, Singapore Island, Singapore, 048946View ranked office
- MadridPaseo de Recoletos 37-41, Planta Quinta, Madrid, Madrid, Spain, 28004View ranked office
- Taipei8th Floor, 2 Tun Hwa South Road, Section 2, Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan Jurisdiction, 106View ranked office
- London21 Tudor Street, London, Greater London, UK, EC4Y 0DJView ranked office
- DubaiFloor 33, Al Fattan Currency Tower, Dubai IFC, PO Box 506662, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesView ranked office
- Chicago110 N Upper Wacker Dr Suite 4800 , Chicago, Illinois, USA, IL 60606View ranked officeClevelandNorth Point, 901 Lakeside Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio, USA, OH 44114-1190View ranked officeHouston717 Texas, Suite 3300, Houston, Texas, USA, TX 77002-2712View ranked officeLos Angeles555 South Flower Street, Fiftieth Floor, Los Angeles, California, USA, CA 90071View ranked officeNew York250 Vesey Street, New York, New York, USA, 10281-1047View ranked officeSan Francisco555 California Street, 26th Floor, San Francisco, California, USA, CA 94104View ranked office