Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
This content is provided by Kenneth E Jenkins
Ken is an intellectual property attorney who is highly regarded for his patent prosecution and counseling work for life sciences, chemical, and energy technology companies. He helps companies and research institutions secure patents on strategic innovations and manage patent portfolios. He has extensive experience in patenting a wide range of bioscience and chemical technologies involving antibody therapeutics, small molecule modulators, diagnostics, pharmaceutical formulations, stem cell therapies, nanotechnologies, and oil recovery technologies, among others.
- Patent Prosecution & Strategic Counseling
- Patent Prosecution
- Patent Portfolio Strategy
- Patent Opinions
- IP Due Diligence
- IAM Patent 1000 World's Leading Patent Practitioners (2016 – 2017, 2019-2020).
- Managing Intellectual Property: Patent star - California (2016 – 2020)
- Best Lawyers in America: "Lawyer of the Year" for Patent Law (2017 – 2021)
- San Diego Super Lawyers: Intellectual Property Law (2019 – 2021) / Southern California Super Lawyers Intellectual Property Law (2013-2017)
- The Legal 500 United States for Healthcare: Life Sciences (2020)
- Daily Journal Top IP Lawyers (2020)