Vedder Price PC
CEO & President: Michael A. Nemeroff
Number of partners worldwide: 153
Number of other lawyers worldwide: 116
Vedder Price is a thriving general-practice law firm with a proud tradition of maintaining long-term relationships with clients. The firm serves clients of all sizes and in virtually all industries from its offices in Chicago, New York, Washington, DC, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Singapore, Dallas and Miami.
Main Areas of Practice
Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits:
- Successfully represented the senior executive team of MB Financial with structuring and negotiation of transaction-related employment/compensation arrangements relating to its sale to Fifth Third Bancorp.
- Assist public companies, CEOs and CFOs in negotiation and implementation of new employment arrangements.
- Assist clients in the design of innovative retirement and health care plans that cover thousands of employees.
- ArcelorMittal USA LLC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Huron Consulting Group, Inc.
- Central Steel & Wire Company
Contact: Christopher T. Collins
+1 (312) 609 7706
Finance & Transactions:
- Represented WAXIE Sanitary Supply and North American Corporation in a $900 million strategic transaction with FEMSA.
- Represented FONA International in its $710 million sale to McCormick.
- Represented Perpetual Limited in its AU$465 million investment in Barrow Hanley.
- Represented Coral Chemical Company In its sale to Quaker Chemical Company.
- RoundTable HealthCare Partners
- Ally Corporate Finance
- MidCap Financial
- CIT Group
- The Edgewater Funds
- Wynnchurch Capital
- Duchossois Capital Management
- Levine Leichtman Capital Partners
Contact: Michael A. Nemeroff
+1 (312) 609 7858
- Members include former senior officials of the Federal Reserve, OCC, OTS, SEC, FINRA and the US Department of Justice.
Contact: James M. Kane
+1 (312) 609 7533
Contact: James W. Morrissey
+1 (312) 609 7717
Global Transportation Finance:
- Represented Goldman Sachs and Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, the initial purchasers, in connection with asset-backed securitization of 19 commercial aircraft sponsored by Merx Aviation.
- Represented SKY Leasing, as borrower, in an approximately $540M revolving warehouse credit facility with MUFG, Natixis and Societe Generale, as lead arrangers and lenders, along with a syndicate of other lenders.
- Air Canada
- Aero Capital Solutions
- Macquarie Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- ITE Management
- Trinity Industries
Contact: Geoffrey R. Kass
+1 (312) 609 7553
- Sustained protest at GAO challenging the Air Force’s award of a contract for engineering, development, integrations and sustainment services in support of satellite systems demonstrating that awardee was ineligible because it failed to meet the solicitation’s mandatory requirement for small business participation.
- Sustained protest at GAO challenging the Navy’s award of $534.9 M. task order to provide contractor logistics support for F-5 N/F and F-16 A/B aircraft due to unfair interchanges.
- Kratos Defense
Contact: Kevin P. Connelly
+1 (202) 312 3338
- We offer a full-service patent, copyright, trademark and technology law practice, including obtaining, enforcing, licensing and defending clients’ intellectual property rights.
- Satco Lighting Products
- Kyocera Senco Brands, Inc.
- Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc. (Ireland)
- SKF USA, Inc.
- California Pizza Kitchen
Contact: Robert S. Rigg
+1 (312) 609 7766
- Represented DWS Funds in regulatory and corporate matters and securities offerings.
- Represented Select Sector SPDR® Trust Board in index restructuring.
- Represented $300 billion-plus asset manager Dimensional Fund Advisors since its founding in 1981.
- Represented Independent Directors of significant fund complexes, including First Trust ETFs, Great-West Funds, Guggenheim Funds, and Invesco ETFs.
- Represented ICI Mutual on litigation and insurance claim-related matters.
Contact: Cathy G. O’Kelly
+1 (312) 609 7657
Contact: Bruce A. Rosenblum
+1 (202) 312 3379
Labour & Employment:
- Provide labour counsel to clients in the health care, retail, transportation, construction, professional services and food and beverage industries.
- Offer counsel on employee discipline decisions and personnel policies while enhancing employee relations and minimising litigation risk.
- Deliver customised training for staff and management and conduct privileged investigations of workplace discrimination, harassment and wrongful conduct.
- Astellas Pharma Europe Limited
- BMO Financial Group
- Burberry Limited
- Crate & Barrel
- PepsiCo, Inc.
Contact: Elizabeth N. Hall
+1 (312) 609 7795
Litigation & Arbitration:
- Handle complex commercial litigation relating to all areas of the law in federal and state courts, with governmental agencies and in ADR.
- Represent companies in SEC, CFTC and DOJ investigations.
- Represent companies across the United States in TCPA class actions.
- Defend class actions alleging violations of the Illinois Biometric Privacy Act.
- Conduct internal investigations for public and private companies as well as for audit committees.
Contact: Thomas P. Cimino, Jr.
+1 (312) 609 7784
Provided by Vedder Price PC
- Dallas300 Crescent Court, Suite 400 , Dallas, Texas, USA, 75201View ranked officeLos Angeles1925 Century Park East, Suite 1900, Los Angeles, California, USA, CA 90067View ranked officeNew York1633 Broadway, 47th Floor, New York, New York, USA, NY 10019View ranked officeSan Francisco275 Battery Street, Suite 2464, San Francisco, California, USA, CA 94111View ranked officeWashington, DC1401 I Street NW, Suite 1100, Washington, DC, District of Columbia, USA, 20005View ranked office