Arbitration, adjudication, conciliation, mediation and litigation matters involving construction contracts, consultancy agreements, engineering contracts, infrastructure projects, procurement contracts, and project management and implementation.
Rodney also has wide experience in planning and development as well as the management of public-private partnerships, private finance initiatives and other related issues that arise in the area of infrastructure and construction related projects.
Practices both contentious and non-contentious aspects of building and construction law. In respect of contentious matters, Gomez appears both as counsel or arbitrator in Court proceedings, arbitrations, mediations and statutory adjudication proceedings. He has numerous reported cases in the Malaysian law journals. He is recognized by local and foreign publications as a leading lawyer for construction related matters.
- Malaysian Bar
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- ASEAN Law Association of Malaysia
- Society of Construction Law (Malaysia)
- Panel Member of Arbitrators and Adjudicators at the Asian International Arbitration Centre (AIAC)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb), the Malaysian Institute of Arbitrators (FMIArb) and the Malaysian Society of Adjudicators (FMSAdj)
Chapter 7 of Commencement of Arbitration in the publication, Arbitration in Malaysia – A Practical Guide (2016)