IP and IT law: IP Litigation; Corporate IP and licensing, anti-counterfeiting; enforcement and licensing; exploitation of IP rights; competition law; personal data protection; telecommunications; broadcasting and mediation; advertising and marketing.
Senior Counsel in the High Court, Court of Appeal and the Federal Court.Designed and crafted successful anti-piracy and anti-counterfeiting programmes for leading brands in the global market, domain name panellist. First Malaysian female Director of INTA and also the first to be appointed on AIPPI’s Bureau.
- Malaysian Bar
- South Australia Bar
- Associate Member of the UK Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Intellectual Property Committee of the Malaysian Bar Council
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA)
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- International Trade Mark Association’s (INTA)
- Malaysian International Property Association (MIPA)
- Malaysian Mediation Centre Member
- Asian Patent Association Attorneys (APAA)
- Licensing Society of Malaysia (LES)
- LAWASIA, the Malaysian Invention and Design Society (MINDS)