All matters on employment and industrial relations law including judicial review, trade disputes, trade unions, industrial disputes (strike and picketing), employment contracts, collective agreements, dismissals of employees, voluntary separation scheme, pay restructuring schemes, employee misconduct, poor performance and health issues, employee's provident fund, private pension laws and occupational health and safety laws and all aspects of privacy and data protection laws in Malaysia.
Appears regularly at the Court of Appeal, High Court, Industrial Court and Labour Court in Malaysia.
- Malaysian Bar
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Employment Law Alliance (ELA)
Co-authored various publications on employment and industrial relations law that include:
- Employment and Industrial Relations Law Malaysia published by Commercial Clearing House (CCH) (2014)
- Retrenchment Law and Procedure in Malaysia published by the Commercial Clearing House (CCH) (2009)
- Legal Annotation of the Industrial Relations Act 1967, Trade Union Act 1959 and the Employment Act 1955 published by the Malayan Law Journal (2002)
- The Malaysian section in Employment Law Asia published by the Commercial Clearing House (CCH), where he was the contributing editor (2002)
- Employment Termination – Law & Practice published by Commercial Clearing House (CCH) (2001)