Banking and insolvency; corporate and securities litigation; international commercial arbitration, derivatives;securities and regulatory offences.
Appears regularly in the Malaysian courts in corporate litigation, banking, insolvency and arbitration matters. He also acts in ICC, SIAC and KLRCA arbitrations. He has also given expert evidence for foreign court and international arbitration proceedings. He has held positions in local and international professional bodies, and has acted as consultant for the Asian Development Bank and the Companies Commission, Malaysia. He acts as Malaysian counsel for ISDA.
- Malaysian Bar
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA)
- American Society of International Law (ASIL)
- British Institute of International and Comparative Law (BIICL)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- London Court of International Arbitration
- The Restructuring Review – Malaysia: Overview – Law Business Research, 7th Edition (2014)
- International Insolvency – Jurisdictional Comparisons – The European Lawyer Reference Series (2015 and 2016)
- Getting the Deal Through: Dispute Resolution – Law Business Research (2015)
- Practical Law’s Arbitration Global Guide – Malaysia Chapter, Thomson Reuters, 10th edition (2016)
The Asia-Pacific Restructuring Review – Malaysia: Overview – Law Business Research (2017)