This content is provided by Clemens Willvonseder
Clemens Willvonseder is a partner in the firm’s Tax team and has extensive experience in Austrian and international tax law, especially in the context of cross-border transactions.
He focuses on
- international tax law (cross-border transactions, transfer pricing)
- transactional tax law (M&A, restructurings, financial transactions)
- general corporate tax law
- stamp duty law
- tax criminal law
Clemens started his career as a research and teaching associate at the Institute for Austrian and International Tax Law of the Vienna University of Economics and Business and worked then as an associate of Arendt & Medernach in Luxembourg.
Clemens studied law at the University of Vienna (Mag. iur. 2010) as well as international business administration at the Vienna University of Economics and Business (Mag. rer. soc. oec. 2011) and at the University of Texas at Austin – McCombs School of Business (2008). He is a fully qualified lawyer in Austria (Rechtsanwalt) and Luxembourg (Avocat à la Cour).
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
Clemens is an author of different publications on Austrian and international tax law and is a speaker at conferences and professional events.