Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
This content is provided by Angelika Pallwein-Prettner
Angelika is a partner in Binder Grösswang's Employment Law team and has more than ten years of experience in representing employers in all fields of employment and labour law and in employment law proceedings in front of courts and authorities. Furthermore, she specialises in advising on data protection compliance and represents clients in proceedings before the data protection authority.
She focuses on
- Employment litigation
- Optimisation and implementation of working time models including shift schedules
- Advice in connection with transfers of undertakings
- Collective labour law questions
- Shop agreements, negotiations of social plans and works council elections
- Data protection matters, representation in connection with proceedings before data protection authority
She began her career in 2005 as an associate at Binder Grösswang and was appointed Partner in 2015. She received her PhD from the University of Vienna (Dr.iur.) in 2004 and her postgraduate degree from New York University (LL.M.) in 2007. In 2018 Angelika co-authored and published a textbook on data protection which is released in a second edition (Jahnel/Pallwein-Prettner/Marzi, Datenschutzrecht, published by facultas Verlag) in 2018.
Angelika is a member of the European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA), the IBA (International Bar Association) and IT-law.