Latin America Venezuela Public Law
- José Valentín González D'Empaire
- Juan Domingo Alfonzo Paradisi Torres Plaz & Araujo
- María Verónica Espina Molina Tinoco Travieso Planchart & Núñez
- Miguel Mónaco HEXA LEGAL
- Rafael Chavero Gazdik Ayala, Dillon, Fernández Chavero
- Faustino FlamariqueLeĝa Abogados
- Luis Ernesto AnduezaDentons
- Rafael Badell MadridBadell & Grau
- Gerardo Fernández Ayala, Dillon, Fernández Chavero
- José Humberto Frías D'Empaire
- Alejandro GallottiLeĝa Abogados
- Carlos García SotoLeĝa Abogados
- Gustavo A Grau FortoulGustavo Grau Fortoul - Sole Practitioner
- José Antonio Muci BorjasEscritorio Muci Abraham & Asociados
- José Gregorio TorrealbaLeĝa Abogados
- Juan Carlos Oliveira BonomiRaffalli de Lemos Halvorssen Ortega y Ortiz
- Juan M RaffalliRaffalli de Lemos Halvorssen Ortega y Ortiz
- Luis A Ortiz AlvarezInterJuris Abogados, S.C.
- María Fernanda ZajíaMCZ Legal Consultants
- Martha CohénAltum Abogados
1Tinoco Travieso Planchart & NúñezPublic Law2024 | Band 1 |Tinoco Travieso Planchart & Núñez benefits from a highly esteemed public law team with experience providing counsel to key domestic and international entities on constitutional and administrative matters. The leading team keeps clients abreast of constitutional developments in Venezuela, as well as advising on US sanctions and public procurement mandates. It is well positioned to counsel clients on regulatory frameworks in the pharmaceutical, TMT and food and beverage sectors.
- Leĝa AbogadosPublic Law2024 | Band 1
2AraqueReynaPublic Law2024 | Band 2 |AraqueReyna possesses a well-regarded team enjoying expertise in a range of administrative and regulatory matters. The department acts on mandates including consumer protection issues, healthcare regulation and public procurement matters, as well as data protection and the impact of US sanctions. The firm's client portfolio encompasses sectors including aviation, food and beverages and the automotive industry, as well as pharmaceuticals. 2Ayala, Dillon, Fernández ChaveroPublic Law2024 | Band 2 |Ayala, Dillon, Fernández Chavero's has an acclaimed practice group for public law, offering an outstanding bench strength, and which is well placed to handle administrative proceedings involving the Venezuelan state at various jurisdictional levels. The department is also skilled at advising on a range of matters, including human rights violations, expropriation and other regulatory conflicts. 2D'EmpairePublic Law2024 | Band 2 |D'Empaire's noteworthy practice has experience across a range of public law mandates. The team counsels an impressive client portfolio of multinational players, and is particularly well placed to deal with regulatory matters in the life sciences arena, as well as advising clients active in oil and gas and TMT on public procurement and the renewal of concession contracts. The firm also handles administrative proceedings relating to asset confiscation. 2Torres Plaz & AraujoPublic Law2024 | Band 2 |Torres Plaz & Araujo is an esteemed outfit acting across the public law arena, with expertise in constitutional and administrative contentious proceedings. The team boasts significant expertise providing advice relating to regulated industries such as construction, shipping and telecommunications, as well as handling public contract mandates.
- DentonsPublic Law2024 | Band 2
3HEXA LEGALPublic Law2024 | Band 3 |HEXA LEGAL fields a well-respected practice group with experience advising clients from sectors such as food and beverages and pharmaceuticals on a full range of public law issues, assisting with a broad array of regulatory considerations. Its strong bench of practitioners is highly capable of advising on matters related to price control and expropriation issues.
- Altum AbogadosPublic Law2024 | Band 3
- Badell & GrauPublic Law2024 | Band 3
- Raffalli de Lemos Halvorssen Ortega y OrtizPublic Law2024 | Band 3