USA Michigan Labor & Employment
- Butzel Long
- Kienbaum Hardy Viviano Pelton & Forrest, P.L.C.
- Keith J Brodie Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Megan P Norris Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, P.L.C.
- Susan Hartmus Hiser Fisher Phillips
- Timothy Howlett Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Elizabeth P HardyKienbaum Hardy Viviano Pelton & Forrest, P.L.C.
- Eric J PeltonKienbaum Hardy Viviano Pelton & Forrest, P.L.C.
- Thomas G KienbaumKienbaum Hardy Viviano Pelton & Forrest, P.L.C.
- Adam Forman Epstein Becker & Green PC
- Amy J Zdravecky Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Margaret Carroll Alli Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, PC
- Daniel B TukelButzel Long
- James S RosenfeldButzel Long
- Anne-Marie Vercruysse Welch Clark Hill PLC
- Donald Lawless Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- John C Cashen Bodman PLC
- Marlo Roebuck Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Maurice Jenkins Jackson Lewis P.C.
- William E. Altman Fisher Phillips
- Carey A DeWittButzel Long
- Patricia NemethNemeth Law, PC
- Patrick F HickeyHickey Hauck Bishoff Jeffers & Seabolt PLLC
- Robert A BooninDykema Gossett PLLC
- Sean CrottyHonigman LLP
- William B. Forrest, IIIKienbaum Hardy Viviano Pelton & Forrest, P.L.C.
- Aaron Graves Bodman PLC
- Brian Schwartz Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, P.L.C.
- Christopher Trebilcock Clark Hill PLC
- Jennifer Stocker Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Rae Gross Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, PC
- Scott R. Eldridge Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, P.L.C.
- Barbara BuchananButzel Long
- Brett MillerButzel Long
- David E KhoreyVarnum LLP
- Elizabeth SkaggsVarnum LLP
- James F HermonDykema Gossett PLLC
- John P Hancock JrButzel Long
- Lawrence J MurphyVarnum LLP
- Linda G BurwellNational Investigation Counsel, PLLC
- Maureen Rouse-AyoubVarnum LLP
- Sonja LengnickKienbaum Hardy Viviano Pelton & Forrest, P.L.C.
Up and Coming
- Luis AvilaVarnum LLP
Associates to watch
- Butzel LongLabor & Employment2023 | Band 1
- Kienbaum Hardy Viviano Pelton & Forrest, P.L.C.Labor & Employment2023 | Band 1
2Barnes & Thornburg LLPLabor & Employment2023 | Band 2 |Barnes & Thornburg LLP is a distinguished firm handling a wide range of matters for regional and national employers. Particularly recognized for its prowess in labor relations and employment disputes as well as claims brought under the FLSA and Civil Rights Act. Industry expertise covers chemicals and education, and especially well known for its work advising on traditional labor issues in the healthcare sector. 2Clark Hill PLCLabor & Employment2023 | Band 2 |Clark Hill PLC has a comprehensive practice capable of handling a multitude of labor and employment issues including discrimination, wrongful termination and employee benefits disputes. Frequently acts for airlines, construction companies, hospitals and medical centers. Advises executives and managers, in addition to public and private employers. Also highly skilled at taking on traditional labor matters, such as collective bargaining and strike avoidance. 2Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, P.L.C.Labor & Employment2023 | Band 2 |Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone offers broad traditional labor law and employment services to public and private sector clients, with particular activity for prominent automotive companies, nonprofits and healthcare organizations. Exhibits considerable strength in FMLA and ERISA benefits litigation and counseling. Also skilled at taking on collective bargaining mandates and other union-related matters.
- Varnum LLPLabor & Employment2023 | Band 2
3Bodman PLCLabor & Employment2023 | Band 3 |Bodman has a well-regarded practice representing clients such as banking institutions, charitable organizations and government entities in a variety of labor and employment cases. Particular strengths include equal employment opportunity actions, labor negotiations and employee benefits work. Especially known for advising healthcare, religious and educational entities. 3Dickinson Wright PLLCLabor & Employment2023 | Band 3 |Dickinson Wright has a broad practice known for its expert handling of labor and employment, employee benefits and immigration issues for a diverse client roster. Frequently advises clients in the public and private sectors on labor relations, health and retirement plans, and health and safety compliance. Regularly acts for public and private businesses in the healthcare, automotive, retail and food and drink industries. 3Fisher PhillipsLabor & Employment2023 | Band 3 |Fisher Phillips is a national labor and employment specialist with a growing presence in Michigan. Regularly appears before the EEOC and DOL, as well as state and federal courts, in an array of labor and employment disputes. Well known for its work engaging in negotiations with unions, and is also skilled at taking on immigration-related matters. Acts for local and national employers in the automotive, manufacturing, healthcare and media industries. 3Jackson Lewis P.C.Labor & Employment2023 | Band 3 |Jackson Lewis is a well-established national labor and employment boutique with offices in both Detroit and Grand Rapids. Its Michigan team is well acquainted with the needs of clients in the automotive sector, and offers considerable expertise in regard to discrimination and workplace harassment claims. Also highly experienced in labor work, including collective bargaining matters and NLRB proceedings. 3Littler Mendelson, PCLabor & Employment2023 | Band 3 |Littler Mendelson is a national labor and employment firm highlighted for its expertise in representing clients in complex employment disputes, including discrimination and harassment claims. The team is also adept at handling class actions and jury trials. Expertise spans the retail, manufacturing and public industry sectors. 3Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, PCLabor & Employment2023 | Band 3 |Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart PC is a respected full-service labor and employment practice with comprehensive resources across an extensive network of national and international offices. Demonstrates noteworthy skill in traditional labor law issues and FLSA and FMLA lawsuits. Works closely with both small to medium-sized enterprises and larger employers, with attorneys frequently acting as interim on-site employment counsel.
- Dykema Gossett PLLCLabor & Employment2023 | Band 3
- Honigman LLPLabor & Employment2023 | Band 3