Provided by Ricardo Cervantes
Ricardo Cervantesprofessional practice focuses on tax consulting, resolution of controversies and tax strategy at the domestic and international level. For over 25 years Ricardo has been representing domestic and international clients in administrative and tax litigation in a broad range of sectors and transactions, as well as in handling administrative procedures carried out by the tax authorities at the federal and state level, including tax examinations and conclusive agreements.
• Member of the Committee on Tax Law of the Business Coordinating Council (CCE).
• Member of the Tax Committee of the International Bar Association (IBA).
• Member of the Committee of Tax Law and Public Finance of the Mexican Bar Association (BMA).
• Member of the Tax Law Committee of the National Association of Corporate Lawyers (ANADE).
• Member of the Illustrious and National College of Attorneys-at-Law of Mexico (INCAM).
• Alternate Director of Bank of America.
• Alternate Councilor of the Private Assistance Board of Mexico City.
• Councilor of the Mexican Center Pro Bono.