Provided by Manuel Sáinz Orantes
Manuel specializes in representing companies and individuals against actions of the tax authorities in the administrative and legislative areas and is involved with his clients from the commencement of the related tax examination and, eventually, until conclusion thereof before the Courts of Law, including alternative tax dispute resolution proceeding.
Upon representing his clients, he has succeeded in having various provisions established in the tax laws declared unconstitutional (federal, state or municipal). Important judicial precedents of the Supreme Court of Justice of Mexico and of the Federal Tribunal of Administrative Justice have been established as a result of cases that he has handled.
• Member of the Tax Committee of the International Bar Association (IBA).
• Member of the Tax Committee of the Mexican Bar College of Attorneys at Law (BMA).
• Member of the Tax Committee of the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants (IMCP).
• Former member of the Tax Committee of the Consejo Coordinador Empresarial (CCE).
• Former member of the Academic Council of Graduates of Universidad Panamericana.