Pascal Schmitz is a partner in Dentons’ Real Estate practice in Paris. With more than 25 years of experience, he represents clients in all aspects of commercial real estate and real estate finance, including corporate and investment property acquisitions and disposals, acquisition financing, and joint ventures. He also focuses on the structuring of real estate funds, including French OPCIs.
Pascal Schmitz has extensive experience in all areas of property management issues, such as commercial leases, development agreements, and construction law. He advises German, French, European and US investment funds on transactions throughout France and the region.
- Real Estate Partner, Dentons (2018 – present)
- Real Estate Partner, King & Spalding, Paris (2012-2018)
- Real Estate Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer (2002-2012)
- Admitted to the Paris Bar in 1995
- Member of the Urban Land Institute’s French Chapter
- Pantheon-Sorbonne University (Paris I), 1990, Postgraduate degree, Real Estate Law
- Pantheon-Sorbonne University (Paris I), 1989, Master's Degree, Business Law