Orest focuses on criminal cases with international element, anti-bribery compliance work, and internal investigations.
He advises major Ukrainian and international blue chips across the wide range of industries on white-collar crime issues, FCPA, UKBA, anti-corruption compliance, internal investigations, government investigations, enforcement actions, litigation.
He represents high-profile individuals and legal entities in criminal investigations, disputes with regulatory and law enforcement authorities, advises on legal security for business and protection from raider attacks.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Ukrainian Bar Association, Deputy Head of the Committee on Criminal and Criminal Procedural Law
- Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
- University of Washington School of Law (USA), LL.M.
- Admitted to the Bar in Ukraine, 2014
- Accredited TRACE Anti-Bribery Specialist