Provided by Kenneth Gray
Commercial property and banking partner, with specialist interest in the healthcare, hospitality and third sectors.
Recent major hotel acquisitions include acting for the purchasers of the Roxburghe Hotel Spa and Golf Course, Kelso and the Ayre Hotel, Orkney. In addition ; numerous healthcare-related business sales and purchases throughout Scotland and related financing work (dental, pharmacy, nursing homes and children’s nurseries); acting for Sampension KP International A/S in substantial seven figure development and pre-let of 7 storey building at 10 George Street, Edinburgh to Aberdeen Standard Investment; various finance transactions throughout the year acting for Clydesdale Bank and Handelsbanken; significant new client wins include an active mid-market residential developer focussing on developing in Dundee.
He has worked exclusively for Lindsays. Completed traineeship in 1993, initially working in private client department before moving to commercial department in 1994. Became a partner in 1998.
• Specialising in property investment and business sales and purchases
• Sale of dental practices in Stirling, Edinburgh, Roslin, Bannockburn, Kinghorn and Leven in recent months
• Purchase and sale of various pharmacies throughout Scotland
• Acquisition of The Counting House in Glasgow
• Development of Scottish Centre for Regenerative Medicine Edinburgh Bioquarter
• Acting on behalf of the purchaser of a property portfolio in the negotiation of a £25 million loan facility from a major Scottish bank
• His clients include two active property investment groups, a national restaurant chain, a number of national charities, and various smaller/medium-sized companies and organisations with wide ranging property interests and needs