Lawyer profile for UK 2021
Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
Employment: Senior Executive - London (Firms)
This content is provided by Jane Wheeler
As an expert in employment law, Jane advises both businesses and senior executives from a variety of different industries such as fitness, advertising and charities. Jane’s experience includes advising senior executives on navigating difficult situations in the workplace, negotiating an exit under a settlement agreement and defending against allegations of breaches of restrictive covenants. She assists businesses with implementing redundancies and restructures, the removal of senior/board level individuals and also deals with employment tribunal claims.
Jane also regularly trains HR and line managers on how to deal with difficult issues such as performance management and sickness absence.
Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2019, Jane worked at the following firms:
- Hine Legal
- Travers Smith
- Acted for a financial services LLP in a dispute with two former members who were claiming unlawful expulsion and whistleblowing detriment (successfully mediated).
- Acted for a charity defending a claim for unfair dismissal and whistleblowing.
- Acted for an acquisitive IT services company on all its employment issues.
- Acted for an individual on a confidentiality injunction (went to a preliminary hearing and was successfully mediated before trial).
- Advised a hotel owner/operator on the employment law implications of acquiring 50 hotels and advising on the process for consulting with staff and managing the acquisition.
- Advised a well-known individual in the film space about staff issues on his landed estate.
- Advised a founder CEO on his contentious departure from a gaming company.
- Advised a partner from a top-tier law firm facing allegations of sexual harassment, and negotiating the terms on which he remained at the firm.
- Advised a Principal at one of the Oxbridge Colleges on his employment dispute, which was resolved through mediation.
- Acted for three defendants in a High Court claim involving breach of restrictive covenants.