Dispute Resolution: Trials, Arbitration and Mediation
Public Procurement and Public-Private Partnership
Energy and Nonrenewable Resources
Ranked in Chambers and Partners for Dispute Resolution in Ecuador 2021. Ranked by LEADERS LEAGUE in 2019 and 2020 as Highly Recommended in Ecuador BAND 1 Excellent for Administrative Litigation. Mentioned in LEGAL500 for Dispute Resolution.
15 years of experience in these branches of law, advising national and multinationals companies in procedures of Public Purchases, Concessions, Challenge of Public Sanctions, Public-Private Partnerships and administrative, judicial and arbitration litigation against Public entities. Consultant and contributor to the World Bank and UNDP and Arbitrator in Ecuador. He was Advisor to the Office of the Attorney General for years.
- Master in Public Procurement Law, University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain, (2010)
- Master in Business Law, ADEN University, Panama-Argentina, 2020 (studing)
- Postgraduate in Administrative Law, UASB, (2008)
- Lawyer, PUCE, (2006)
- American University, Washington College of Law, Litigation Skills Program, Trial Advocacy (2017).
- Former Professor at Masters of Law Program.
- Public Procurement Manual, first and second editions, (First edition 2011, second edition 2016)
- Entrepreneur ABC Manual, Guide to start a business in Ecuador, United Nations Development Program (2016)