Provided by Brewster Jamieson
Brewster Jamieson represents clients in litigation matters, and other types of commercial disputes.
Brewster represents a diverse clientele in matters involving numerous areas of law, including:
- Business entities and individuals in commercial disputes;
- Insurance litigation, including coverage disputes and bad faith lawsuits;
- Oil producers, drilling contractors and oilfield support companies on a variety of disputes;
- Maritime litigation, including defense of vessel owners against personal injury, collision, administrative and pollution claims;
- Transportation litigation, including representation of railroads and trucking companies in tort and contract disputes;
- Product liability defense, including representation of manufacturers of heavy equipment, consumer products, medical devices and pharmaceuticals;
- ERISA litigation, including cases establishing ERISA plans, claims for benefits under ERISA plans, class action suits brought by ERISA plan members;
- Employment litigation, including defense of employers against wrongful termination, whistleblower, discrimination and defamation claims; and
- Professional liability defense, including defense of physicians, dentists, attorneys, accountants, real estate licensees, engineers and other professionals against malpractice claims.
View Brewster's full bio: https://www.lanepowell.com/Our-People/Brewster-H-Jamieson
Brewster Jamieson is a leading litigator when it comes to complex civil disputes. His diverse practice has seen him advise on a wide range of claims, including those involving ERISA, insurance and product liability.