Bojan advises primarily on mergers and acquisitions, finance, debt trades and restructurings.
Bojan's clients have included Bain Capital, Bank of America, GSO Capital Partners, Bloomberg, Societe Generale, Moneygram, Kimberly Clark, Hypo Group and Goodyear.
Highlights include advising:
- Agrokor, the largest private company in Croatia, with respect to the acquisition of retailer Mercator;
- HM Government of Gibraltar on buy-back of Telekom Slovenije’s 50% shareholding in Gibtelecom;
- Chemtura, a NYSE listed company, with respect to sale of the Chemtura AgroSolutions business to Platform;
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch on the acquisition of Elan, and several purchasers and sellers of non-performing loans;
- Generali Group, one of the largest international insurance groups, on the acquisition of Adriatic Slovenica, third largest insurance company in Slovenia;
- Hypo Bank on the first ever spin-off of a bank in Slovenia.
Bojan Sporar has joined (then) Colja, Rojs & Partners in 2007 after his traineeship at Linklaters de Bandt in Brussels and court traineeship at the Higher Court in Ljubljana.
He slowly progressed his career at Rojs, Peljhan, Prelesnik & Partners and became partner in 2011.