Wildeboer Dellelce LLP
Managing Partner: Perry Dellelce
Number of Partners: 25
Number of lawyers: 50
Wildeboer Dellelce LLP is one of Canada’s premier corporate, securities and business transactional law firms.
Wildeboer Dellelce LLP offer private and public clients advice in:
- Asset Management & Investment Funds
- Corporate & Commercial Matters
- Corporate Finance & Securities
- Corporate Governance
- Debt Products
- Entertainment, Media & Sports
- Executive Compensation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Real Estate
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Start-Ups & Emerging Companies
Main Areas of Practice:
The firm works across all industries including agribusiness, food & beverage; automotive; cannabis; financial services; fintech; industrial & consumer goods; life sciences, healthcare, pet care & pharmaceuticals; mining, energy & natural resources; and technology.
- Acted for NEO in its acquisition by Cboe Global Markets, Inc., a leading provider of global market infrastructure and tradable products.
- Acted for UK-based public software leader, the Civica Group in its acquisition of Canadian healthcare technology provider Momentum Healthware, Inc.
- Acted for First Ledger Corp., the parent company of Bitbuy Technologies Inc., a restricted dealer and the first crypto asset trading platform to be regulated as a marketplace in Canada, in its acquisition by WonderFi Technologies Inc., a business with a multi-pronged strategy which includes a high-growth consumer finance app and a digital asset portfolio.
- Acted for Planet 13 Holdings Inc., in several mandates including its acquisitions of Next Green Wave Holdings Inc., California dispensary license and assets and 45,000 square feet of indoor cultivation.
- Acted for New Directions Aromatics Inc., a leading supplier of wholesale natural and organic raw materials to the cosmetics, health and beauty and personal care industries in its acquisition of majority interest by TruArc Partners.
- Acted for Blockchain Foundry Inc., a firm that develops and commercializes blockchain-based business and consumer solutions, in launching a marketplace for non-fungible tokens (“NFTs”) known as the LastKnown Marketplace.
- Acted for the selling shareholders of Plant Powered Ventures Ltd. and Fresh Since 1999 in its acquisition by Recipe Unlimited Corporation, Canada’s largest full-service restaurant company.
- Acted as independent legal counsel to the Special Committee of WPT’s Board of Trustees in US $3.1 billion acquisition of WPT Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust.
- Acted for Knowledge First Foundation and Knowledge First Financial Inc., a leading Canadian investment fund manager, administrator and distributor of Registered Education Savings Plans, in its sale of Heritage Education Funds International.
- Acted for the sellers of Heliolytics Inc., the largest global provider of photovoltaic aerial inspections and advanced site data services to empower the next generation of solar, its acquisition by NovaSource Power Services.
- Acted for Ripple Developments in its acquisition of 1400 Victoria Street, Whitby.
- Acted for Axia Real Assets, an asset manager focused on investing and operating real estate and infrastructure assets, in its $25.5 million acquisition.
- Acted for Bond Bakery Brands in its investment in Portofino Bakery Ltd., Pace Processing and Product Development Ltd., and Coco Bakery Inc.
- Acted for CaseWare International Inc. in the strategic investment from Private Equity investor, Hg Capital.
- Acted for Terrace Global Inc. in its acquisition by The Flowr Corporation for $60 million.
- Acted for iLobby, a provider of turnkey access management solutions, in its strategic investment of more than US$100 million from Insight Partners.
- Acted as Canadian legal counsel for Sangoma Technologies Corp., a trusted leader in delivering value-based Communications as a Service solutions, in its $587 million acquisition of StarBlue Inc.
- Acted for QMX Gold Corporation and its special committee as legal counsel in its $132 million acquisition by Eldorado Gold Corporation.
- Acted for Nest Wealth Asset Management Inc., a leader in financial investment technology, in its expanded partnership with National Bank of Canada.
- Acted for Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc., a neuro-pharmaceutical company, in determining and organizing its corporate structure, acquiring the assets needed to start its business, all of its financing rounds, completing its up-listing to the Nasdaq Capital Market and going public transaction on the NEO Exchange, as well as assisting with corporate governance and commercial matters.
Provided by Wildeboer Dellelce LLP