Global Mexico Banking & Finance
Rankings overview for Departments
- White & Case SC 20 Years Ranked
- Greenberg Traurig, S.C.
- Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, S.C.
- Jones Day 15 Years Ranked
- Kuri Breña, Sánchez Ugarte y Aznar, S.C. 17 Years Ranked
- Bufete Robles Miaja, S.C.
- Chávez Vargas Minutti Abogados
- Baker McKenzie 10 Years Ranked
- Hogan Lovells 8 Years Ranked
- Santamarina y Steta SC 13 Years Ranked
- Gonzalez Calvillo, S.C.
- Villarreal, García Campuzano, Gómez y Fernández
- Michell Nader Schekaiban Nader Hayaux & Goebel23 Years Ranked
- Jean Paul Farah Chajin
- José Raz Guzmán
- Luis A Nicolau
- Arturo Perdomo Jiménez Galicia Abogados, S.C.17 Years Ranked
- Guillermo Pérez Santiago Galicia Abogados, S.C.10 Years Ranked
- Juan Antonio Martín White & Case SC16 Years Ranked
- Julian Garza Castañeda Nader Hayaux & Goebel15 Years Ranked
- Pedro Velasco de la Peña Creel, García-Cuéllar, Aiza y Enríquez, S.C.15 Years Ranked
- Rafael Robles Miaja
- Daniel Kuri Breña Kuri Breña, Sánchez Ugarte y Aznar, S.C.22 Years Ranked
- Giovanni Ramírez Garrido Creel, García-Cuéllar, Aiza y Enríquez, S.C.17 Years Ranked
- Hans P Goebel Caviedes Nader Hayaux & Goebel18 Years Ranked
- Jorge Gaxiola Moraila
- José Antonio Chávez
- Juan Manuel González Bernal
- Miguel Gallardo Guerra
- Pablo Perezalonso Eguía
- Ricardo Maldonado Yáñez
- Alberto Saavedra Santamarina y Steta SC18 Years Ranked
- Emilio Aarún Cordero Creel, García-Cuéllar, Aiza y Enríquez, S.C.1 Years Ranked
- Federico De Noriega Hogan Lovells8 Years Ranked
- Javier Arreola Espinosa Nader Hayaux & Goebel14 Years Ranked
- Javier Martínez del Campo L Jones Day15 Years Ranked
- María Teresa Fernández Labardini White & Case SC6 Years Ranked
- Mario E Juárez Noguera Garrigues8 Years Ranked
- Rodrigo Castelazo Creel, García-Cuéllar, Aiza y Enríquez, S.C.8 Years Ranked
- Alejandro Landa Thierry
- Brian Minutti
- Carlos Sagaón-Garza
- Felipe Fernández Peña
- José Ignacio Rivero Andere
- María Luisa Petricioli Castellón
- Miguel Moises
All Departments profiles
1Creel, García-Cuéllar, Aiza y Enríquez, S.C.Banking & Finance2023 | Band 1 | 20 Years RankedCreel, García-Cuéllar, Aiza y Enríquez houses a revered practice group at the forefront of the banking and finance market in Mexico. The legal team is regularly sought out by high-profile clients, encompassing leading national and international investment banks, asset managers and corporate borrowers. The banking and finance practice group possesses extensive expertise in assisting clients with high-profile financing mandates related to corporate mergers and acquisitions and complex debt refinancing. The firm acts for clients hailing from a number of sectors, including insurance, infrastructure and real estate. 1Galicia Abogados, S.C.Banking & Finance2023 | Band 1 | 20 Years RankedGalicia Abogados is a top-tier multidisciplinary firm boasting an outstanding banking and finance department. Its seasoned legal team benefits from solid knowledge of financing mergers and acquisitions and infrastructure projects, with further expertise in sub-sovereign and real estate finance. The firm is also sought out by clients for regulatory advice, most notably in respect of fintech issues. Galicia Abogados routinely receives mandates from key Mexican and foreign lenders to assist with syndicated and bilateral lending transactions. 1Nader Hayaux & GoebelBanking & Finance2023 | Band 1 | 12 Years RankedNader Hayaux & Goebel is a top-tier multi-practice firm in Mexico with an acclaimed banking and finance department. The legal team is frequently sought out by domestic and international financiers to assist with corporate and project finance mandates. The banking and finance practice group provides assistance with structured finance deals relating to the development of real estate assets and infrastructure projects, also boasting capabilities in regulatory banking matters. The firm's client roster is drawn from numerous sectors including financial services, real estate and hospitality.
- Ritch MuellerBanking & Finance2023 | Band 1
2White & Case SCBanking & Finance2023 | Band 2 | 20 Years RankedWhite & Case is a respected multi-practice international firm fielding a strong banking and finance team in Mexico. The legal team is regularly sought out by borrowers and lenders to advise on a wide range of Mexican and cross-border deals. White & Case frequently assists key financial institutions with agreements related to secured and unsecured loans and refinancing syndicated revolving credit facilities. The firm also offers solid expertise in regulatory matters.
- Greenberg Traurig, S.C.Banking & Finance2023 | Band 2
- Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, S.C.Banking & Finance2023 | Band 2
3Jones DayBanking & Finance2023 | Band 3 | 15 Years RankedJones Day is a respected international firm fielding a skilled banking and finance team in Mexico. The banking and finance practice group possesses experience assisting notable borrowers with secured loans, as well as advising lenders involved in corporate, asset and project finance deals, including bridge financing. The firm's client roster is drawn from the infrastructure, energy and natural resources, real estate and retail sectors. 3Kuri Breña, Sánchez Ugarte y Aznar, S.C.Banking & Finance2023 | Band 3 | 17 Years RankedKuri Breña, Sánchez Ugarte y Aznar is an established firm in Mexico benefiting from a notable banking and finance practice. The legal team enjoys experience advising clients on the structuring of credit facilities for project and corporate finance. The banking and finance practice group is frequently sought out by borrowers and lenders to assist with revolving facilities and loans secured by accounts receivable.
- Bufete Robles Miaja, S.C.Banking & Finance2023 | Band 3
- Chávez Vargas Minutti AbogadosBanking & Finance2023 | Band 3
4Baker McKenzieBanking & Finance2023 | Band 4 | 10 Years RankedBaker McKenzie is an established international firm that is frequently instructed to advise on complex cross-border financing. Its Mexico-based banking and finance team is particularly skilled in assisting borrowers with securing bilateral and syndicated loan facilities. The firm's clientele spans a number of sectors, including infrastructure, real estate and automotive. 4Hogan LovellsBanking & Finance2023 | Band 4 | 8 Years RankedHogan Lovells is an international multi-practice firm fielding an experienced banking and finance department in Mexico. Its team assists both lenders and borrowers with cross-border corporate, project and asset finance. The firm's involvement includes factoring agreements and bilateral loans, as well as sub-sovereign finance. 4Santamarina y Steta SCBanking & Finance2023 | Band 4 | 13 Years RankedSantamarina y Steta fields an experienced banking and finance practice that is active on both the lender and borrower sides of project and corporate finance. The legal team is well versed in advising on lending operations and refinancing of existing credit. The Mexico City-based department represents notable names in the energy and financial services sectors.
- Gonzalez Calvillo, S.C.Banking & Finance2023 | Band 4
- Villarreal, García Campuzano, Gómez y FernándezBanking & Finance2023 | Band 4