Lawyer profile for UK 2022
Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
Family/Matrimonial - Chester and surrounds
"Roland Humphries has an excellent attention to detail and gives more than just generic advice. He really gets to grips with the case and gives realistic advice and best possible outcomes." "He is fantastic with clients, rapidly gaining their trust and assurance. He is also dedicated and not afraid of hard work."
This content is provided by Roland Humphreys
Roland handles all aspects of family law including divorce and financial matters and has significant experience of complex and high-value cases as well as those with a business or agricultural element. He also deals with private-law children disputes and has expertise in intractable and difficult child arrangements issues. In addition, Roland deals with child maintenance litigation and civil partnership and cohabitation property matters as well as nuptial agreements.
Roland specialises in:
• Divorce & Civil Partnership Dissolution (and associated financial settlement)
• Child Arrangements Matters (including parental responsibility and paternity disputes as well as alternative family structures)
• Nuptial Agreements
• Child Maintenance Litigation (including CSA/CMS tribunal matters)
• Unmarried Separation Issues (civil cohabitation and property disputes)
• Injunction Proceedings (domestic violence and harassment)
Cheshire & North Wales Law Society