Patricia is a Juris Doctor with more than 20 years of experience in labour law and social security. She has extensive experience in corporate arrangements and administrative procedures, as well as corporate legal advising.
Patricia has a Master’s Degree in labour law and social security from the San Francisco de Quito University. She also has a Master’s Degree in security, health and environment from the University of Huelva, Spain.
The labour team, led by Patricia, has been successful in multiple breach of contract, wrongful discharge and profit-sharing cases.
Since Patricia joined Paz Horowitz in 2019 she has been constantly invited as a speaker by several Chambers of Commerce in Ecuador in matters related of her area of expertise.
She has been ranked by Chambers and Partners Latin America.
- Paz Horowitz Abogados, Partner, 2018 – present.
- Noboa, Peña & Torres Abogados, Partner, 2003 – 2018.
- Labor Force Cia. Ltda, Legal Adviser, 2003.
- Air France-Sorciair, Deputy Administrative Manager, Legal Adviser, 2001-2003.
- Artefacta, Legal Advisor and Human Resources, 1999 – 2001.
- Ecuhabitat, Paralegal, 1998 – 1999.
- Larreátegui & Fabara Abogados, Paralegal, 1995 – 1998.
Pichincha Bar Association
Judicature Council Bar Association