Provided by Guillermo Sánchez Chao
His professional practice focuses on advising clients in the development of projects and maximization of strategies that facilitate and make foreign trade transactions more efficient in order to promote production, importation and exportation of goods as well as proper compliance with regulations established in local laws and international treaties signed by Mexico. He is an expert in matters related to supply chain, regulatory law, litigious matters, free trade agreements, rules of origin, promotion programs, unfair practice and international arbitration.
• Co-Chair of the Committee on International Trade and Customs of the International Bar Association (IBA).
• Member of the Mexican Bar, College of Attorneys-at-law of Mexico (BMA).
• Vice-Chairman of the Committee on Corporate Governance of the Mexican Institute of Financial Executives (IMEF).
• Former Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Trade of the College of Mexican Public Accountants (CCPM).
• Former Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Trade of the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants (IMCP).
• Active member of the Mexican Business Board on Foreign Trade, Investment and Technology (COMCE).