Global Mexico International Trade/WTO
- Gerardo HernándezOrtiz, Hernandez y Orendain, S.C.
- David Hurtado Badiola Jáuregui y Del Valle, S.C.
- Guillermo Sánchez Chao Chevez, Ruiz, Zamarripa y Cia., S.C.
- Juan Carlos Partida Poblador EC Rubio
- Adrián B VázquezVázquez Tercero & Zepeda
- Edmundo Elías-FernándezRamos, Ripoll & Schuster
- Armando de Lille-Calatayud Baker McKenzie
- Eduardo David García EC Rubio
- Fernando Holguin Casas EC Rubio
- José Alberto Campos Vargas Sánchez DeVanny Eseverri, S.C.
- José Hoyos-Robles Baker McKenzie
- Manuel Padrón Baker McKenzie
- Mario Valencia Galicia Abogados, S.C.
- Ricardo Romero Chevez, Ruiz, Zamarripa y Cia., S.C.
- Sergio Barajas Basham, Ringe y Correa S.C.
- Beatriz Leycegui GardoquiSAI Law & Economics
- Eduardo Díaz GavitoAgon Economía y Derecho, S.C.
- Eduardo ZepedaVázquez Tercero & Zepeda
- Fiamma Rizzo FuentesAguilar & Loera S.C.
Up and Coming
Associates to watch
1Baker McKenzieInternational Trade/WTO2023 | Band 1 |Baker McKenzie fields a distinguished international trade practice in Mexico that is highly revered for its expertise in international trade and customs matters. The department's areas of particular activity include VAT and tariff matters, as well as contentious verification of origin issues. Baker McKenzie's impressive client roster includes key domestic and international players from sectors such as energy, manufacturing and the automotive industry. 1Chevez, Ruiz, Zamarripa y Cia., S.C.International Trade/WTO2023 | Band 1 |Chevez, Ruiz, Zamarripa y Cia possesses a talented international trade practice group in Mexico that boasts solid expertise across customs matters. The department gains particular praise for representing clients in customs disputes before the local tax authorities, and also assists them with customs audits. The team provides additional capabilities advising on anti-dumping investigations. Chevez, Ruiz, Zamarripa y Cia routinely acts for a number of major industrial clients such as auto parts manufacturers. 1EC RubioInternational Trade/WTO2023 | Band 1 |EC Rubio houses a market-leading international trade team that advises a stellar portfolio of clients from sectors including energy, manufacturing and consumer goods. With several offices across Mexico, the firm retains a stellar reputation in the market for its broad practice, covering matters such as IMMEX compliance and complex trade remedies matters such as anti-dumping investigations. EC Rubio is also sought out for expertise on related contentious proceedings against the customs authorities.
- Vázquez Tercero & ZepedaInternational Trade/WTO2023 | Band 1
2Sánchez DeVanny Eseverri, S.C.International Trade/WTO2023 | Band 2 |Sánchez DeVanny Eseverri is a key full-service firm that boasts experience in a variety of international trade matters in Mexico. The practice group is praised for its handling of both customs matters and trade remedies and often advises clients on customs compliance and consulting on free trade agreements. Sánchez DeVanny Eseverri areas of activity include contentious matters. The firm's client roster includes notable international and domestic players from the maquiladora sector.
3Hogan LovellsInternational Trade/WTO2023 | Band 3 |Hogan Lovells fields an active international trade team that advises notable players from sectors including food and beverages, automotive and chemicals. The department enjoys significant capabilities handling a range of mandates spanning anti-dumping investigations, verifications of origin and customs issues. 3Jáuregui y Del Valle, S.C.International Trade/WTO2023 | Band 3 |Jáuregui y Del Valle possesses an international trade team in Mexico that boasts expertise across contentious and non-contentious matters such as anti-dumping investigations, free trade agreement regulations and customs audits. The firm's client portfolio comprises domestic and international entities from sectors including manufacturing, food and agriculture. 3Von Wobeser y Sierra, SCInternational Trade/WTO2023 | Band 3 |Von Wobeser y Sierra has a well-established practice with experience in a range of international trade mandates. The legal team is often consulted by clients regarding the foreign trade aspects of establishing operations in Mexico, anti-dumping matters and customs compliance. The department's client roster encompasses sectors including consumer goods, manufacturing and automotive.
- Aguilar & Loera S.C.International Trade/WTO2023 | Band 3