Andreas Naujoks is specialised in national and international financing transactions and advises financial institutions and lenders especially in the areas of real estate and acquisition financing as well as corporate financing.
◦ Legal studies at the University of Cologne
◦ Postgraduate studies in insurance law at the university of Münster
◦ Experience as a lawyer with two international law firms in Cologne, London and Frankfurt; at last as partner in charge of national and international financing transactions
◦ With Noerr since 2012
◦ Admitted to the Frankfurt am Main Chamber of Lawyers
◦ Deutsch-Britische Juristenvereinigung e.V.