Provided by Abraham Vergis SC
• International Arbitration
• Corporate & Commercial Litigation
• Restructuring & Insolvency
• Fraud & Asset Recovery
• Investigations and Business Crimes
• Private Client Practice
Abraham is a Senior Counsel and the Managing Director of Providence Law Asia. He appears before the Supreme Court of Singapore (appellate and original jurisdiction) and the Singapore International Commercial Court. He is also an arbitration counsel and accredited arbitrator in international arbitrations across Asia. Abraham has been managing contentious work across Asia over the past 24 years and has worked in Singapore and London. He works closely with global law firms and leading lawyers from other jurisdictions.
Abraham is recognised as a leading dispute resolution lawyer in Legal 500, and amongst the top twenty litigators in Singapore by Chambers and Partners.
Find out more here: https://www.providencelawasia.com/team/abraham-vergis-s-c/
• International Bar Association
• INSOL International
• International Academy of Financial Crime Litigators
• International Association of Defense Counsel
• Inter-Pacific Bar Association
• ICC Singapore Arbitration Group