Global Singapore Dispute Resolution: Litigation
Rankings overview for Departments
- Chee Meng Tan SC WongPartnership LLP4 Years Ranked
- Danny Ong Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP7 Years Ranked
- Jason Chan SC Allen & Gledhill LLP4 Years Ranked
- Sarjit Singh Gill SC Shook Lin & Bok LLP14 Years Ranked
- Suresh Nair PK Wong & Nair LLC2 Years Ranked
- Swee Yen Koh SC WongPartnership LLP6 Years Ranked
- Edmund J Kronenburg
- Paul Tan
- Randolph Khoo
- Siraj Omar SC
- David Chan Shook Lin & Bok LLP2 Years Ranked
- Blossom Hing
Up and Coming
- Daniel Chia Morgan Lewis Stamford5 Years Ranked
- Jaikanth Shankar
All Departments profiles
1Rajah & Tann Singapore LLPDispute Resolution: LitigationGlobal 2022 | Band 1 | 12 Years RankedRajah & Tann's prolific litigation team offers plentiful expertise in big-ticket domestic and cross-border disputes. Represents clients at all levels of the Singapore courts. Has particular experience in financial disputes, including those relating to cryptocurrencies, while it also possesses expertise in contentious joint venture, shareholder and insolvency matters. Well placed to act on multi-jurisdictional matters due to its network of offices and alliances in the wider region. Members of the team have notable expertise handling cases connected to the Indonesia, India and China markets. OUE Lippo Healthcare, Vedanta and Prudential Assurance are notable clients.
- Drew & Napier LLCDispute Resolution: LitigationGlobal 2022 | Band 1
2WongPartnership LLPDispute Resolution: LitigationGlobal 2022 | Band 2 | 12 Years RankedWongPartnership is a prominent group handling a range of contentious work on behalf of high net worth individuals and large corporates. Involved in landmark court decisions, with a caseload that spans commercial, shareholder, banking and construction disputes. Offers considerable experience handling appellate cases. Additionally noted for its work on white-collar crime matters and allegations of patent and trade mark infringement. Element Six Technologies, J&F Investimentos and EFG Bank are clients.
- Davinder Singh Chambers LLCDispute Resolution: LitigationGlobal 2022 | Band 2
3Allen & Gledhill LLPDispute Resolution: LitigationGlobal 2022 | Band 3 | 12 Years RankedAllen & Gledhill offers an established practice that handles a blend of domestic and cross-border litigation and arbitration. Areas of expertise include shareholder disputes, professional negligence, banking litigation and IT-related matters. Also experienced in handling IP litigation. Client list features international banks and government bodies, as well as individuals, including Perennial, SingNet and Crédit Agricole.
- Cavenagh Law LLPDispute Resolution: LitigationGlobal 2022 | Band 3
- TSMP Law CorporationDispute Resolution: LitigationGlobal 2022 | Band 3
4Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLPDispute Resolution: LitigationGlobal 2022 | Band 4 | 12 Years RankedDentons Rodyk & Davidson has a large team with a distinguished record of handling litigation in the shipping, technology and finance sectors. Has notable expertise in medical negligence disputes. Also noted for its expertise in construction, real estate and IP disputes. Mandated by international banks and corporates, and shows a heavy focus on representing private individuals in complex disputes surrounding questions of inheritance. Jurong Primewide, PNG Sustainable Development Program and Gold Star Aviation number among Dentons' notable clients. 4Shook Lin & Bok LLPDispute Resolution: LitigationGlobal 2022 | Band 4 | 12 Years RankedShook Lin & Bok has solid expertise in banking, funds, shareholder and insolvency disputes including involvement in multi-jurisdictional cases. Also adept at handling white-collar crime matters. Strong track record advising clients in the construction and financial services sectors. Clients include corporations and investors into funds. Has been particularly active recently advising shareholders on matters such as minority suppression. Cougar Pacific, China Star Food and Funvest Global are all clients.
- K&L Gates Straits Law LLCDispute Resolution: LitigationGlobal 2022 | Band 4
- LVM Law Chambers LLCDispute Resolution: LitigationGlobal 2022 | Band 4
- Providence Law Asia LLCDispute Resolution: LitigationGlobal 2022 | Band 4
5Morgan Lewis StamfordDispute Resolution: LitigationGlobal 2022 | Band 5 | 10 Years RankedMorgan Lewis Stamford is active on a diverse range of corporate and financial disputes, including shareholder, corporate restructuring and estate management cases. Has experience advising private individuals as well as companies in the energy, oil and gas and infrastructure sectors as well as a number of funds. Leverages expertise from across the Morgan Lewis network to handle complex, multi-jurisdictional litigation. Additionally advises on construction and shipping disputes. Sinfeng Marine Services, Shanghai Shipyard and PTT are notable clients.
- Baker McKenzie Wong & LeowDispute Resolution: LitigationGlobal 2022 | Band 5
- Braddell Brothers LLPDispute Resolution: LitigationGlobal 2022 | Band 5