Global Singapore Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- David Chan Shook Lin & Bok LLP
- Blossom HingDrew & Napier LLC
- Jaikanth ShankarDavinder Singh Chambers LLC
- Mahesh RaiDrew & Napier LLC
Up and Coming
- Daniel Chia Prolegis LLC
- Colin LiewDuxton Hill Chambers (Singapore Group Practice)
- Jordan TanAudent Chambers LLC
- Drew & Napier LLCDispute Resolution: Litigation2023 | Band 1
- Rajah & Tann Singapore LLPDispute Resolution: Litigation2023 | Band 1
- Davinder Singh Chambers LLCDispute Resolution: Litigation2023 | Band 2
- WongPartnership LLPDispute Resolution: Litigation2023 | Band 2
3Allen & Gledhill LLPDispute Resolution: Litigation2023 | Band 3 |Allen & Gledhill offers an established practice that handles a blend of domestic and cross-border litigation and arbitration. The department's areas of expertise include shareholder disputes, professional negligence, banking litigation and IT-related matters. The firm is also experienced in handling IP litigation. The client list features international banks and corporates, as well as individuals. The firm has recently represented Kiri Industries, Qantas Airways and China Merchants Bank.
- TSMP Law CorporationDispute Resolution: Litigation2023 | Band 3
4Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLPDispute Resolution: Litigation2023 | Band 4 |Dentons Rodyk & Davidson has a large legal team based in Singapore with a distinguished record of handling litigation in the shipping, technology and finance sectors. The firm has notable expertise in tort of conspiracy disputes, as well as construction, shareholder and financial cases. The team is mandated by international banks and corporates, and shows a heavy focus on representing private individuals in complex disputes. Engine Holdings Asia, Boustead Singapore and HEA Water Engineering feature among Dentons' notable clientele. 4Providence Law Asia LLCDispute Resolution: Litigation2023 | Band 4 |Providence Law Asia is an established Singapore law firm with a focus on dispute resolution and insolvency. The team is well versed in construction, infrastructure and energy sector disputes as well as those in the venture capital and private equity spaces. The firm is experienced representing clients in contractual disputes as well as copyright infringement matters. The team is adept representing individuals and corporates in court proceedings. BP Singapore, BlackRock and Ventureast Proactive Fund II appear among the firm's client roster. 4Shook Lin & Bok LLPDispute Resolution: Litigation2023 | Band 4 |Shook Lin & Bok is a Singapore law firm with solid expertise in banking, funds, shareholder and insolvency disputes including involvement in multi-jurisdictional cases. The firm is also adept at handling white-collar crime matters and employment disputes. The practice has a strong track record of advising corporate clients, including corporations and investors into funds. HSBC, Standard Chartered and Dathena Science are clients represented by the firm.
- Audent Chambers LLCDispute Resolution: Litigation2023 | Band 4
- Cavenagh Law LLPDispute Resolution: Litigation2023 | Band 4
- K&L Gates Straits Law LLCDispute Resolution: Litigation2023 | Band 4
- LVM Law Chambers LLCDispute Resolution: Litigation2023 | Band 4
5Baker McKenzie Wong & LeowDispute Resolution: Litigation2023 | Band 5 |Baker McKenzie's Singapore office is a noteworthy group with a good track record across a wide range of litigation, including work in real estate, finance and construction disputes. The firm caters to a sizeable selection of companies and organisations from various sectors, including aviation, shipping and finance. The practice is well placed to advise on multi-jurisdictional matters due to its extensive network in the South-East Asia region and further afield. The range of commercial disputes handled by the group includes breach of contract, claims of ownership and employee matters. Clients include Mirae Asset Daewoo, JTrust Asia and TES Sustainability Products. 5Morgan Lewis StamfordDispute Resolution: Litigation2023 | Band 5 |Morgan Lewis Stamford's Singapore office is active on a diverse range of corporate and financial disputes, including shareholder, corporate restructuring and real estate cases. The firm has experience advising private individuals as well as companies in the energy, oil and gas, shipping and infrastructure sectors, and a number of funds. The practice leverages expertise from across the Morgan Lewis network to handle complex, multi-jurisdictional litigation. PetroChina International, PTT and Gracious Land are notable clients.
- Braddell Brothers LLPDispute Resolution: Litigation2023 | Band 5
- Oon & Bazul LLPDispute Resolution: Litigation2023 | Band 5