Key characteristics of the Corporate/M&A practice group at Finn Dixon & Herling LLP:
• Numerous prominent, long standing private equity clients
• New, substantial private equity clients added every year
• New clients tend to increase their business with us (move existing deals to us from other firms)
• Representation of a wide variety of operating companies in their general matters, and their add-on acquisitions, joint ventures, foreign investments, etc.
• Known for our strong supporting teams in tax, benefits and credit/borrowing
We believe that the excellence of our clients and the depth of the relationship we have with them is a core asset of the firm. We are able to attract and maintain this strikingly large and diverse group of well-known private equity clients based upon the quality of our lawyers, our commitment to understanding our clients’ businesses, our highly responsive and solution-oriented approach to advising our clients and our commitment to continually providing our clients with efficient service and a significant value proposition. Our clients cover the entire spectrum of private equity: from venture capital and growth equity funds to family offices to buyout and distressed and special opportunities funds to mezzanine and industry specific funds. Our practice group as a whole has deep, long standing relationships with our private equity clients, and we are building personalized, strong “team” relationships with all of these clients.