Provided by Bech-Bruun
We assist private enterprises and public organisations in construing and applying EU law in practice. Our team of EU experts have in-depth knowledge of EU legislative and legal systems, and we have long-standing experience representing enterprises before the Court of Justice of the European Union and before the Danish supervisory authorities and courts in EU law cases.
Within the field of competition law, we have in-depth experience advising on merger applications and in assessing agreements and conduct in cases where enterprises are accused of violating competition rules. We also help enterprises pursue claims for compensation in civil actions for violation of competition rules.
Among other things, we provide advice on:
- Interpretation of the EU Treaty, TFEU, regulations, directives and case law
- The right of establishment and free movement of goods, persons, services and capital
- Contact and negotiation with EU institutions, including the European Commission and the European Parliament
- Representation of enterprises before Danish supervisory authorities
- Litigation before the Danish courts and the Court of Justice of the European Union
- Investigations of cartel formations
- Cooperation and distribution agreements
- Pricing structures and discount and bonus schemes
- Cases before the competition authorities, the EU and the Danish courts
- Merger control
- Actions in damages
- Enterprises with special and exclusive rights.