Dispute Resolution: Arbitration | Europe
Rankings overview for Lawyers
- Cătălin Alexandru Filip & Company7 Years Ranked
- Cornel Popa Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații17 Years Ranked
- Cosmin Vasile Zamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners Attorneys At Law17 Years Ranked
- Raluca Petrescu Popovici Nițu Stoica & Asociații3 Years Ranked
- Simona Neagu Clifford Chance Badea14 Years Ranked
- Crenguta LeauaLeaua Damcali Deaconu Paunescu
- Luminiţa PopaSuciu Popa
All Lawyers profiles
- Cătălin AlexandruFilip & Company | Dispute Resolution: Arbitration2023 | Spotlight | 7 Years RankedCătălin Alexandru heads Filip & Company's dispute resolution practice and is noted for the breadth of his expertise in both litigation and arbitration matters. He frequently advises on arbitration proceedings under various institutional rules, as well as representing clients in contractual and tax disputes, and expropriation proceedings.
- Cornel PopaȚuca Zbârcea & Asociații | Dispute Resolution: Arbitration2023 | Spotlight | 17 Years Ranked"Cornel Popa is extraordinary for local and international arbitration; he's very determined and commercially oriented. He is very rigorous, always trying to anticipate the opposite side's strategy so as to devise the most efficient defence."
- Cosmin VasileZamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners Attorneys At Law | Dispute Resolution: Arbitration2023 | Spotlight | 17 Years RankedCosmin Vasile is particularly renowned for his expertise in construction and infrastructure-related litigation. He has experience in damages claims and litigation against the Romanian tax authorities. He also advises on commercial arbitrations and leads the firm's arbitration practice.
- Raluca PetrescuPopovici Nițu Stoica & Asociații | Dispute Resolution: Arbitration2023 | Spotlight | 3 Years RankedRaluca Petrescu is well reputed for her strong experience in public procurement and contractual arbitration before the ICC and the Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. She regularly acts for clients within the construction, retail, agriculture and engineering industries.
- Simona NeaguClifford Chance Badea | Dispute Resolution: Arbitration2023 | Spotlight | 14 Years RankedSimona Neagu heads Clifford Chance Badea's dispute resolution practice. She has a strong presence in the market thanks to her varied expertise in both litigation and arbitration. She advises on ICC arbitrations, construction disputes, procurement litigation and appeals against fines. She has a number of clients operating in the energy, telecommunications and development sectors.
- Crenguta LeauaLeaua Damcali Deaconu Paunescu | Dispute Resolution: Arbitration2023 | Spotlight
- Luminiţa PopaSuciu Popa | Dispute Resolution: Arbitration2023 | Spotlight