Lawyer profile for USA 2021
Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
Real Estate - New York: Upstate
This content is provided by John A Anderson
John Anderson provides general counsel and legal advice to publicly traded and private companies, financial institutions, railroads, educational institutions, agricultural enterprises, not-for-profit enterprises, and individuals concerning legal matters involving real property. His experience includes the following:
- Representing Fortune 100 companies and other clients and tenants in leasing transactions, financing transactions, and other real property matters.
- Representing retail and commercial landlords and tenants in leasing transactions, financing transactions, and other real property matters.
- Representing educational institutions in real property purchase and sale transactions, leasing transactions, and other real property matters.
- Representing lenders, borrowers, and guarantors in commercial and real estate lending transactions.
- Serving as general counsel for local association of realtors and multiple listing service.
- Representing railroads in real property transactions and other real property matters.
- Representing large farms and agricultural enterprises in real property transactions and other real property matters.
- Representing clients in transactions and other matters concerning oil and gas rights, mineral rights, cell tower rights and utility rights.
- Advising clients and litigation attorneys concerning real property litigation matters, including disputes regarding title, title insurance, leasing, mortgage priority, foreclosures, adverse possession, partition, and other real property matters.