Jean-Marc Allix is a Partner in Dentons' Paris office. He is primarily active in project finance, public-private partnerships, acquisition finance and real estate finance.
- Joined Dentons in 2009
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer (2002-2009)
- Andersen Legal (1996-2002)
- Deputy Representative of the Bangkok office - Caisse Nationale du Crédit Agricole (1991-1993)
- Admitted to the Paris Bar (1996)
- University of Paris II - Panthéon Assas, 1995, D.E.S.S. in Taxation and Business Law
- Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris (Science Po), 1990, Economics and Financial section