Provided by Janet L H Looi
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Restructuring
- Accredited Mediator of the Malaysian Mediation Centre (from May 2019)
- Regional Vice Chair (Asia Pacific), Lex Mundi Managing Partners Committee
- Board Member, Lex Mundi (2007 to 2011)
- Chair Emeritus of the Environmental Law Committee of Lex Mundi
- Honorary Fellow of the Association of Fellows and Legal Scholars of the Center For International Studies, Salzburg, Austria
- Regional Vice Chair (Asia Pacific), Lex Mundi Women in The Law Committee (2011)
- Served on GOAL Task Force and Diversity Committees of Lex Mundi
To’ Puan Janet Looi is the Senior Partner of Skrine and Head of the Corporate Division of Skrine. She has been named as a distinguished practitioner and leading individual in for her takeovers, mergers & acquisitions and cross borders transactions work by several leading publications such as Chambers Global and Chambers Asia Pacific and Who's Who Legal – The International Who's Who of Business Lawyers. Janet has advised on many of the transactions in the financial institutions space, including the takeovers of and divestments.
Janet is also Head of Skrine’s Environmental Practice of Skrine.
Janet Looi is a senior partner at Skrine and one of Kuala Lumpur's leading corporate lawyers. She is particularly adept at handling acquisitions and disposals of shareholdings, handling matters in sectors such as healthcare and technology.