Isabelle Leroux is now a Senior Counsel in Dentons’ Paris office.
She is recognized in intellectual property law in France, Europe and Middle East.
She concentrates on intellectual property law and advises her clients on any issues relating to intellectual property: patents, trademarks, designs and models, copyright, domain names.
She also has extensive experience in coordinating international IP litigation in Europe, the Middle East countries and worldwide.
Her experience also includes advisory (licensing including know how, trade secrets and R&D, Trademark and Domain name clearances / Trademark and Design Filing programme, IP Due Diligence / Audit, IP rights financial evaluation and tax issues, Copyright issues, Unfair Competition, Comparative advertising, labelling etc.).
Isabelle is also an expert in the establishment of worldwide trademark and design registration strategies and programs.
- Joined Salans (now Dentons) in 2011
- Bird & Bird, Co-Head of the French IP department (2001 - 2011)
- Dubarry Le Douarin, Head of IP Department (1997 - 2001)
- Admitted to the Paris Bar in 1996
- Member of APRAM, INTA, ECTA AIPPI, PTMG, Association for International Arbitration, ASIPI
Articles in France, Europe, the US.
Paris II University (1996 Postgraduate Industrial Property Law)