Lawyer profile for USA 2021
Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
Cannabis Law: Western United States - USA - Nationwide
"He is an extremely talented and very smart lawyer, and a really trusted adviser. He knows the cannabis regulations at a very granular level and has the foresight to see where they are headed." "He is just so, so fantastic. I would fully trust him with very complex matters."
This content is provided by Charles Alovisetti
- Corporate & Business
- Entheogens & Emerging Therapies
- Fund Formation & Alternative Investments
-Insolvency & State Receivership
- International Transactions
- Outside General Counsel Program
- Real Estate
Charlie Alovisetti is a partner at Vicente Sederberg and chair of the firm's Corporate Department. He focuses his practice on advising investors, companies, and other law firms on the nuances of executing corporate transactions involving licensed and ancillary cannabis companies. With experience working on licensed transactions in all major cannabis markets in the United States, Charlie has a deep understanding of the state and local issues that commonly arise in stock and asset acquisitions and issues involved in management companies and other alternative structures.
- Work Group on Legislation Implementation HB19-1090 - "Measures to Allow Greater Investment Flexibility," Colorado Department of Revenue, June 2019-Present
- International Cannabis Bar Association
- General Catch-All Working Group: Other Rule Updates, Colorado Department of Revenue Marijuana Enforcement Division, 2017
- Work Group on Legislation Implementation SB16-040 - "Marijuana Owner Changes," Colorado Department of Revenue Marijuana Enforcement Division, 2016
Co-author, The Cannabis Business: Understanding Law, Finance, and Governance in America's Newest Industry, Routledge Publishing, 2020