-Arbitration and Conciliation
-Corporate Law – M&A
-Labor and Social Security
-Legal Translations (Spanish – English)
Carolina focuses her services in general corporate matters and during the last years she has been advising the clients on labor matters. She has post graduate studies in Spain and in Bolivia she has studies on different specialized areas such as Arbitration and Conciliation, Taxes and Labor Law.
She worked at Bufete Aguirre Soc. Civ. since 1997 and in 2015 she moved to Santa Cruz de la Sierra to manage the firm´s matters in said city.
Carolina is member of the Steering Committee of the international group Women in the Profession – WIP and member of the Board of Directors of Fundación Pro Bono Bolivia.
Carolina is also member of the IBA – International Bar Association, to which she is part of the Young Council of the Latin American Regional Forum and country representative of the Young Lawyers Committee.
Carolina is listed in publications such as Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500, among others, as a recommended lawyer in Labor Law.
- La Paz and Bolivian Bar Associations
- IBA (Young Council - LARF, country representative - YLC)
- Women In the Profession - WIP
- "Bolivia - Employee Monitoring"; DataGuidance; 2019
- “Employment and employee benefits in Bolivia: overview”; Thomson Reuters; 2016
- “The Employment Law Review Bolivian Chapter; Law Business Research Ltd; U.K.; 2014; Thomson Reuters; 2016
- “The Government Procurement Review” - Bolivian Chapter; Law Business Research Ltd; U.K.; 2013
Born in La Paz, Bolivia
Universidad Católica Boliviana “San Pablo”, La Paz
1995 - 2001
Escuela de Alta Dirección y Administración (EADA), Barcelona – Spain
Specialized Master in Fiscal and Corporate Counseling
2003 - 2004
Universidad Privada Boliviana, La Paz
Diploma in Fiscal Management
2005 - 2005
La Paz Bar Association, diploma granted by La Salle University, La Paz,
Diploma in Arbitration
2010 - 2010
Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz - UPSA, Santa Cruz
Diploma in Labor Law
2016 - 2016