•Arbitration and Conciliation
•Banking and Finance
•Corporate Law – M&A
•Estate and Family Law
•Mining and Hydrocarbons Law
1968 to date: Lawyer at Bufete Aguirre; Bufete Aguirre Soc. Civ. and Bufete Aguirre, Quintanilla, Soria & Nishizawa. 54 years of continued practice, with intervals for postgraduate studies at Oxford University (1970-71) and Government Service (1979). Fellowship of The British Institute of International and Comparative Law.
- La Paz-Santa Cruz Bars;
- American and International Bar;
- International Petroleum Negotiators, Latin America Arbitration Association;
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation;
- Prospectors and Developers Association Canada;
- ICC; ICC Latin America Arbitration Group
- Arbitrator National Chambers of Commerce and Hydrocarbons and Kuala Lumpur Regional Arbitration Center.
Papers/panelist international conferences (IBA, PDAC, RMMLF, International Transnational Arbitration, International Chamber of Commerce; Latin America Arbitration Conferences and Congresses). Various publications on Constitutional Law, Arbitration, Commercial Law; Mining and Indigenous Peoples Rights and others.
Born in La Paz, Bolivia.
Past-Minister Secretary General of Government 1979.
Past-External Director Bolivian Central Bank 1993-1996.
Past-President International Catholic Union 1992-1996.
Spanish - English.
Lifetime Achievement Award.
Thought Leader in Mining
Who is Who Lawyer
Universidad Mayor de San Andres, Bolivia.
Licenciate in Law, Political & Social Sciences
1962 - 1968
Oxford University, U.K.
Diploma in Law
1970 - 1971