Chairman: Isabel Dutilh
Managing Partners: Teodoro de Agustín
Number of partners: 3
Number of lawyers: 9
Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish
Argali, abogados is a boutique firm specialised in M&A transactions- a unique offering in the Spanish market. The firm's focus is to be the leading player in mergers and acquisitions and corporate matters for the middle market. Argali, abogados, wants to pioneer a new model of legal practice which adapts to the profound transformation the economy has experienced over the last few years.
Argali, abogados takes a tailored approach to each transaction, making sure that the right team of experts is in place for each deal. This flexible structure allows the firm to adapt to each situation without any prior limitations or the conflicts which often arise at larger firms. Argali, abogados, takes pride in the way it configures its teams and conducts each project in the most efficient way possible. Argali, abogados, takes a project management approach to each proposal for services, adjusting schedules and tasks according to client needs. This enables the firm to be competitive and to provide transparency and detail on the scope of the work.
The firm´s experience includes the full range of M&A and corporate matters and private equity transactions including acquisitions, real estate transactions, project financing and corporate restructurings of business groups (family-owned or otherwise) in practically all sectors of the economy.
Main Areas of Practice:
Corporate & M&A:
3 Partners; 9 fee earners based in Spain
- Advising a Repsol Group company on the acquisition of a shareholding in a renewable energy sector.
- Advising a Repsol Group company on the acquisition of a shareholding in the automotive sector.
- Assisting a family group with the sale and transfer of a restaurant chain to venture capital fund ABAC Partners.
- Advising on the sale of healthcare company Ginefiv to Italian venture capital fund Invest Industrial.
- Representing the founding partners of Seedtag Advertising in a new financing round which allowed the entry of new investors.
- Assisting a group of Spanish investors with the acquisition of shares in US company South Texas Accelerated Research Therapeutics, which focuses on oncological research and the development of new therapies.
- Advising the owners of Spanish technology company Stagemotion on the sale of the company to a German listed company which is a leading player in the automotive sector.
- Representing the owner of a 50% stake in a Spanish retail company on the execution of a call option in favour of Danish buyer Tiger Stores.
- Advising Spanish optometry company Central de Compras Ópticas on the acquisition of an Italian company from the same sector, with the objective of developing its business plan and widening its area of influence.
- Assisting the owners of Peruvian company Peruana de Vales y Documentos with the sale of the company to a Peruvian purchaser. - Advising shareholders of Brabante Cervezas on the sale of their stake in the company to minority shareholders, and a subsequent divestment.
Key Clients: Repsol Energy Ventures, Wonderfood Brands Corporation, Ginefiv, Saryut Dos Iberica, Stagemotion, Sabertooth, Central de Compras Ópticas, Peruana de Vales y Documentos, Brabante Cervezas y Seedtag Advertising.
Contacts: Isabel Dutilh / Teodoro de Agustín / Fernando Lafita
Tel: +34 917 94 13 00
Emails: [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]