Skip to content


Find the answers to our most frequently asked questions

Can I replace the submission form?

Yes, you can replace your existing submission form via your account online. In order to do so, please go to Upload submissions and select the relevant location and practice area from the drop-down menu on the page. Then click on Upload new document button and confirm that you wish to overwrite the existing form for this section.

Once you have selected the file, please then click on the submit button.  

You should always inform the relevant researcher or editor that you have made a change to your submission, especially if the change involves anything regarding confidentiality or non-publishable information.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Let us help you.