Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
What the team is known for
This content is provided by Reevemark.
From DEI and #MeToo issues to cyberattacks, financial reporting and personnel issues, Reevemark’s founders have guided clients through some of the most high-profile, sensitive and brand-impacting matters over the last two decades. Reevemark works closely with clients and their legal and financial advisors to provide strategic counsel that best positions the client in the media and with investors. The team identifies the most likely scenarios and develops and executes a crisis plan to ensure that messages reach all critical stakeholders and executives are prepared for the toughest questions. Reevemark also provides live support to clients, including coordinating all internal and external communications, including media interactions, monitoring traditional and social media, gauging sentiment, and assessing the potential need to refine or augment communications.
Representative client engagements include:
- Chapter 11 proceedings for Chesapeake Energy, Gulfport Energy, Bristow, Payless, and Fred’s
- Away co-founder Steph Korey around reputational issues
- Hilaria Baldwin around reputational matters
- Representation of Pollen/JusCollege in connection with a COVID-19 outbreak in Texas following a Spring Break trip to Mexico
- Kainos Capital in a dispute between its founders
- Fortune 500 financial institution on earnings issues and management change
- Top professional services firms on legal and reputational matters
- Former New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman