The strength and depth of our fund formation skills, know-how of various strategies and understanding of investors’ demands, has made us the investment management practice of choice of both long-standing and new clients. Whether it involves the initial ‘term sheet’, the formation, structuring, marketing, documentation or closing: we cover all aspects of investment fund services.
Our fund formation services include:
- Advice on the optimal (cross-border) fund and investment structure, taking into account the investors base, the investment strategy and the organisation of the management.International investment management tax structuring, taking into account the “BEPS” and transfer pricing developments, as well as investment management-related VAT issues.
- Structuring and negotiating of fund documentation with investors, from a tax and corporate perspective.
- Structuring of carried interest, organisation of employee investment entities and structuring of other incentive arrangements.
- Providing regulatory, corporate and tax advice to institutional investors like pension funds, public investment entities, mutual funds, hedge funds and proprietary funds sponsored by insurance companies, banks and other.
- Rendering capital market-related work in relation to listings and delisting through, among others, public offers of investment funds.
- Assistance with financial and tax modeling.