USA Florida Public Finance
Rankings overview for Lawyers
- Joseph B. Stanton Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP16 Years Ranked
- Alexandra M MacLennan
- Chauncey Lever
- Brian Fender GrayRobinson, PA1 Years Ranked
- Mark-David Adams Locke Lord LLP8 Years Ranked
- Emily Magee
- JoLinda Herring
- Michael Wiener
All Lawyers profiles
1Albert A del CastilloGreenberg Traurig, PA | Public Finance2022 | Band 1 | 16 Years Ranked"Albert del Castillo's general market knowledge and his familiarity with our city means he can anticipate issues before they arise and direct us to the best outcome." "Albert's knowledge of us as a client and ability to communicate with a disparate group of appointed officials and entity management is extraordinary." 1Warren S BloomGreenberg Traurig, PA | Public Finance2022 | Band 1 | 17 Years Ranked"Warren Bloom stands out first and foremost for his incredible breadth of knowledge and expertise in municipal bond law. He is able to find creative solutions to complex problems." "I find Warren to be extremely knowledgeable on all aspects of municipal financings." "Warren is very smart and gives good, practical advice."
- Luis ReiterSquire Patton Boggs | Public Finance2022 | Band 1
2Joseph B. StantonNelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP | Public Finance2022 | Band 2 | 16 Years RankedJoseph Stanton's substantial experience in public finance sees him work as bond counsel on various government financings and public-private partnerships. He frequently advises on large-scale infrastructure projects.
- Alexandra M MacLennanSquire Patton Boggs | Public Finance2022 | Band 2
- Chauncey LeverFoley & Lardner LLP | Public Finance2022 | Band 2
3Brian FenderGrayRobinson, PA | Public Finance2022 | Band 3 | 1 Years RankedBrian Fender routinely acts as disclosure counsel to a range of municipalities, advising on bond issuances and federal securities laws. 3Mark-David AdamsLocke Lord LLP | Public Finance2022 | Band 3 | 8 Years RankedMark-David Adams is a highly respected public finance lawyer. He frequently serves as bond counsel for various municipalities, and has a particular expertise in derivative products.
- Emily MageeFoley & Lardner LLP | Public Finance2022 | Band 3
- JoLinda HerringBryant Miller Olive | Public Finance2022 | Band 3
- Michael WienerHolland & Knight LLP | Public Finance2022 | Band 3